Dear Apta Members,
APTA Immigration Assistance Program – Team Q1,Q2,Q3 2020 Achievements:
APTA Immigration Assistance Program Team took over responsibilities under the leadership of Mr.Omprakash Nakka with his team Mr.Ramana Neelam, Mr.Bhushan Kandula in February 2020 and our achievements for last 3 quarters are as follows.I personally congratulate my team members Mr.Ramana and Mr.Bhushan for wonderful work and coordination with me and our beloved members.
- Conducted nine immigration calls ( 3 per quarter) by bringing various top attorneys in USA to help APTA members first time in history of APTA.
- Presidential Executive orders on immigration
- USCIS policy memos updates and impact on immigration
- H1-H4EAD-F1-B1-Opt-Cpt questions
- Three special Immigration calls in a week to address the members concerns on the Oct visa bulletin dates movement.
- Latest GC Bulletin, EB3-EB2 downgrades.
- ASEP fund raising event during covid time with North East regional members and entrepreneurs.
- Raised ASEP funds close to 60k+ USD
- APTA Immigration Assistance Program team committed to raise additional 10k USD towards ASEP program
- APTA Immigration Assistance Program team members has been spending countless hours on addressing members immigration questions and concerns via chat and personal phone calls.
Q4 2020 Target :
– H1b Wage Levels and latest policy memos from DOL, DHS
– Immigration overview and policy changes post presidential elections
– Immigration call on I485 rfes , EB2-EB3 downgrade rfes
– Apta Immigration blogs or portal also online sharing of Q&A
Thanks and Regards
APTA Immigration Assistance Program – Chair
732-259-1125( personal mobile)
209-360-6918( business mobile)