- Note 1: To refer an eligible student to ASEP, you must be an APTA life member.
- Note 2: You should donate 30% of the estimated annual educational expenses for a selected student, while APTA would match the rest of 70%.
- Note 3: You must not be a part of the selection process [Review/Scrutiny/Interview/Evaluation] for that applicant, if you are a referrer and you are in the ASEP selection committee in order to avoid unnecessary influence, if any.
Mar 06 2021
Free JIRA Admin Training by Sri SRINI CHIMATA – a series of 12 classes with detailed training starting from the Basics to an Advanced level 💻